Greetings from fabulous Las Vegas and the 2014 BoardingArea Conference. Learning so much and I hope I can successfully translate the massive amount of information learned this week into a better blog. I know I’m going to try. I’ve been to Vegas a few times, but I’ve never had a view like this.
Let’s take a look at our posts from the week that was.
- Citi Executive card Steps Things Up vs. American Express
- Marriott and the Tipping Culture in the USA
- ExpertFlyer – American Inspires
- PSA for Atlanta Delta Medallions
- Cruise Line Loyalty – Carnival Cruise Lines
- PSA Atlanta Runway Closure
- Quantum Countdown – Getting Ready for Sonic Odyssey
- eBags – 14 AAdvantage Miles Per Dollar
And this week at MJ on Travel….
- Cruise Line Loyalty – The World’s Leading Cruise Lines
- Trip Report – Alaska Airlines First Class
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, September 21, 2014