Well, the first week of business travel for the year is in the bag and now I’m thinking about where to go next. My trans-con from Atlanta to Seattle was in coach both ways, which inspired some thoughts on my part for a post later this week. Long story, short….I survived just fine, and something tells me I’d better get used to it. This was also the week that I found J-class award availability to Europe for travel this fall to be far better on Delta than American….and yes, that’s a blog post in the making too. In the meantime, let’s look at the week that was at MJ on Travel.
- Royal Caribbean’s Royal iQ App Now Available for Android
- Airline Operations – Employee Security Screening
- The Airline Industry and Its Image Problem
- The First Business Trip of the Year
- On Cruising – Does One “Fall” Overboard?
- Delta Continues New York Expansion
- First Biz Trip = Fewer Miles with SkyMiles 2015
- Why Size Matters When it Comes to Cruising
- Renaissance Seattle Has a Lovely Concierge Lounge
- 3 X AAdvantage Bonus Miles from Citi
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!
-MJ, January 18, 2015