Another week in the history books here at MJ on Travel, and across all of frequent-flierdom too. Why the focus on history? I think Delta’s decision to remove award charts from Delta.com is a seminal event. As I said, I’m not too stressed about it personally, but I get why many are. I also think it’s time for Delta to rip the bandage off and get it done. The slow march towards a completely revenue-based program is hurting more feelings than it would if they just did it already in my ever so humble opinion. Let’s look at that and other posts from the past week at MJ on Travel.
- Update on Royal Caribbean Dynamic Dining
- Come Back to The Sea – Super Bowl 49
- Airlines to Customers: Smell This
- Citi Executive AAdvantage Decision
- AA Heritage Amenity Kit
- Delta – Starbucks is Served
- American and Korean Air Codeshare
- Credit Cards, Elliott, and Shills
- Wildlife Rescue on a Cruise
- It’s Time for SkyMiles to Figure Out What it Wants to Be When it Grows Up
- Booked my First Southwest Flight in Years
- Rip the Bandage off SkyMiles Already
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!!
-MJ, February 8, 2015