The last day of August, and we’re well into a long holiday weekend. I can’t believe the “unofficial” end of summer is already here. It won’t be long before we’re complaining about how cold it is, but there surely won’t be any complaints of cold this weekend. I get an unexpected short week in the office before departing next Sunday on what is going to be nearly an entire month of business travel with a few days at home here and there. Fall is shaping up to be a very busy season for travel. But before we get started on the week ahead, here’s a recap of the week that was here at MJ on Travel.
- Airlines are Complicated But Their Customer Relationships Should Not Be
- Quantum of the Seas – This Ship is Going to Be Fab
- My Take on the Avios Dust Up
- I’d Rather You Not Recline
- Lunch in the Delta Sky Club
- The Marriott Marquis – Washington, DC
- The AA A321T First Class Amenity Kit
- Friday Fun Video – Landing in Washington, DC
- My Three Favorite Things About Quantum of the Seas
- The Renaissance Hotel – LAX
And This Week at MJ on Travel –
- The Weekly Cruise Deal
- Speaking of Complicated Customer Relationships – Loyalty Programs
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel. Enjoy your holiday weekend!
-MJ, August 31, 2014