Each Sunday, I’ll review the five most popular stories for the past week on Travel Update.
For the week ending Sept. 7, hotel taxes provoked the biggest reaction.
Below are the links to the five most-read stories on Travel Update in case you missed the stories the first time around…
Note: Remember that you can subscribe to Travel Update’s posts and receive a free email newsletter with every post just once a day.
- Italy’s most expensive hotel room taxes? Rome
- Loyalty point scheme at taxpayer’s expense
- Man sues hotel for case of mistaken identity
- Like privacy? Don’t book this hotel!
- American Airlines CFO gives us an update on adding seats
Readers: What were your favorite travel stories of the week, either on or off Travel Update?
TWITTER: Join Barb on Twitter