Each Sunday, I’ll give you the rundown of the 5 most-popular stories on the Travel Update blog for the prior week.
The No. 1 story for the week ending Sept. 7 talked about a major hotel tax hike in one Italian city – Rome.
Last week, however, the story that attracted the most attention had to do with A380 service involving a major U.S. city.
TWITTER: Join Barb on Twitter
Below are the links for the five most-read stories for the week ending Sept. 13:
- British Airways now selling tickets for a new U.S. route with A380
- Airbnb & luxury travelers: It’s about bragging rights
- Michael Kors: Is this fashion designer the most loyal hotel guest ever?
- Can you qualify for a free British Airways upgrade?
- Starwood EVP guest blog post: B2B is 70% of our rooms revenue
Readers: Was there a story that you would’ve thought would made last week’s the Top 5?