Labor Day is here again. Exactly one year ago today, MrsMJ and I loaded up the Mini Cooper with two cats and whatever else we could fit, and drove to our first Atlanta home, the W Atlanta Buckhead. 🙂 Aside from the pain of moving, the transition from DC to Atlanta has actually been kind of fun, and we both like it here a lot. I am enjoying today off, but this week, I’ll be heading to DC to deal with a handful of business issues. Ironic, that I’ll be traveling to the city I left one year ago. In the meantime, let’s look at the week in review.
The Week in Review
- Royal Caribbean Tweaks Its Affinity Credit Card Lineup
- Platinum Medallion at Last – Will Delta Points Still Expect Me to Carry His Bags
- The Prodigal Program Steps on It – Fires Erupt (All is Well)
- A Look at MyCruise Rewards and Other Credit Card Alternatives
- Hotel Mini Review – The Orlando Hilton
The Week Ahead
- More on Cruising and Credit Cards – The New Celebrity Cruises Visa (Premium) with MyCruise Rewards Might Deserve a Place in Your Wallet
- A Look at my First Flights as Platinum Medallion
- Three of My Favorite Things in Washington, DC
These things, and no doubt a few more this week at MJ on Travel. Wishing you a restful Labor Day!
-MJ, September 2, 2013