Back on the road this week, with potential for lessons learned on mixing last-minute business trips in with personal trips and flipping back to another business trip. I’ll rise to the challenge, I’m sure. It does present some unwanted challenges, but duty calls. And hey…at least I’m earning more miles and points. 🙂 Let’s take a look at last week.
The Week in Review
- Reflections on the Chicago Seminars
- National Cruise Vacation Week is Coming October 20th
- My Chicago Seminars Presentation
- Double Rapid Rewards Points from Southwest
- On Points, Boat Drinks, and Turning Things Up a Notch
- More Love for LUV – Southwest Joining PreCheck Soon
- Three Things I Hope US Airways Will Change About American
This Week at MJ on Travel
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Pre Planning
- Loyalty at a Crossroads
- Longer Term Stays – My Hotel Likes are Different
These topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, October 20, 2013