Well, that was a week. ATL-PHL-ACY (By Car)-ATL-RDU-ATL. Good times. Short hops don’t do much for the mileage balance, but you get to clear security just as many times. A cure for that this week when I join none other than Delta Points for a mileage run. Good times, and live blogging along the way, and catching up with some other blog work too. Let’s look at or week that’s over.
The Week in Review
- What Next, Locusts?
- The New American
- Will the New American Become US Airways in Disguise?
- The PreCheck Expansion Really Shows on a Saturday
This Week at MJ on Travel
- The Philadelphia Airport Marriott – A Not so Bad Spot if You Have an Early Flight
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Amex Membership Rewards and Cruise Privileges (Resked from Last Week)
- Three Things I Am Certain Are Going to Change at American Airlines
- Live Blogging from Mileage Run 2013 with Delta Points
MJ, November 17, 2013