Two notable weeks in a row around these parts. This was the week we got the 2015 award chart from SkyMiles. It was also the week that an aviation tragedy brought a dose of perspective. I wrote a very brief post about MH370 in which I said it is difficult to find the right words, it still is.
The Week in Review
- A Virgin Branded Cruise Line Setting Sail Soon?
- Finally Trying One of the New Sky Club Food Options
- My Last Word on SkyMiles (Not Really) and Why I am Staying
- Cruise Deal: Kids Sail Free
- Thoughts on the Delta SkyMiles Award Chart for 2015
- A Targeted Offer From US Airways MasterCard
- A Week in Which I Have Considered and Reconsidered Everything It Means to Be Loyal
This Week at MJ on Travel
- What if The Rest Don’t Follow?
- DINKS Cruise Disney – Time to Go
These topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-March 9, 2014