The trips this past week, and in the week ahead will be personal, but they both have led me to pen an upcoming blog post, “What Really Matters.” In other news, I likely have a few weeks at home before business travel picks up again in earnest, and I’m OK with that for a variety of reasons. In the meantime, let’s look at the week in review.
The Week in Review
- Curing Post Cruise Depression (PCD)
- Delta Launches International Wi-Fi Access
- The Changing Face of Loyalty
- Royal Caribbean Introduces Dynamic Dining
- Sometimes It’s OK to Spend 25K Domestically
- I Miss the Old PreCheck
This Week at MJ on Travel
- A New Hotel to Review
- What Really Matters
All this, and perhaps a Disney Fantasy Cruise review too, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, March 30, 2014