Happy Texas Independence Day to my Texas-based friends! Just when it looked like I might make it 2 whole weeks without going to the airport, duty called – a short biz trip to keep my feet from falling asleep. Good thing as I was starting to get restless. Now it looks like my next trip will be of the personal variety – watch out for DINKS Cruise Disney coming soon! Otherwise, the best thing I can say about last week is that it’s over. All the Delta stuff was making me tired.
The Week in Review
- A Few Thoughts on AA-US to Date
- DINKS Cruise Disney – Mickey and Minnie Called
- Delta, Delta, and More Delta
- Maybe It’s Time to Think About Other Things
- The Mayflower Hotel Congressional Suite
- Random Miles Musings and a Little Unsolicited Advice for Delta Air Lines
- Fly the AA A321T for 50K
This Week at MJ on Travel
- My Final Word on Delta’s Changes…..Until We See the Award Chart
- DINKS Cruise Disney – Pirate Night?
These topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, March 2, 2014