Back to the office for a bit this week, which will be a theme of the summer I’m afraid. Thankfully, I have a good amount of personal travel planned to keep me entertained between work trips for the summer. It’s been a successful week in travel with 2 out of 4 segments getting upgraded. Not that I couldn’t survive the roughly 1 hour flights without it, but it’s been a while since a successful upgrade for me. Good times, and I’m another couple thousand MQMs closer to Gold Medallion.
The Week in Review
- Traveling with Diabetes – No Sweat Security
- I’m Still in a Delta State of Mind
- And then Delta dropped the news on partner MQMs.
- Dear Santa, All I Want From SkyMiles Is….
- Cruising with MJ – Elite Status on Holland America
- The Mayflower Washington, DC
The Week Ahead
- Summer Travel Tips From an Ex-Airline Guy
- Traveling with Diabetes – Cruise Specifics
- Cruising with MJ – Elite Status with Celebrity
These things, and a few more too…this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, June 9, 2013