One week ends, and another begins. On Friday evening, I redeemed miles for a domestic flight, and on Saturday morning I was airborne. I don’t love using miles for simple domestic trips, but something short notice like this seemed ideal….and it was for me. It was a short work week for me at the day job and here at MJ on Travel. This week, I will be in the office, and likely not traveling again until closer to the end of the month.
The Week in Review
- I’m always entertained by what generates post views…the best for the week, a picture of a salad 🙂
- Dog Wags Tail But Some Dogs Bite
- MJ on Travel Presenting at the Chicago Seminars
- Best of MJ – US Airways Trial Preferred
The Week Ahead
- On Miles – Sometimes the Simplest Redemptions are OK Too
- A Review of my New 4G LTE Mi-Fi
- Atlanta Medallion – Platinum, Reserve or Both?
- Cruising with MJ – Elite Status Reciprocity (Rescheduled from last week…sorry.)
All this, and certainly more this week at MJ on Travel
-MJ, July 7, 2013