Happy 10 year cruiseaversary to MrsMJ and Me. On February 16, 2004, we took our first cruise together. And here we are – 34 cruises later. Depending on whether or not I find internet on 2/16 (I did not), you’ll see this on the day or later. Irregardless, it’s been a great 10 years of cruising, and it’s only fitting that we celebrate 10 years of cruising on the ship that started it all – Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas. Cruising anniversary or no, it’s been an interesting week in travel, and there’s no doubt more to come.
The Week In Review
- Tips For Saving Money on Your Next Cruise (Guest Post by Miles to Memories)
- On How I Learned to Appreciate Miles, Points, and Dave Ramsey
- A Bit of #AvGeek with MJ – Piedmont Airlines First Class Dinner Menu
- Trip Insurance vs Self Insurance and Self Help
- Cruising with MJ – Royal Caribbean’s Adventure of the Seas
- Reuniting with AAn Old Friend
This Week at MJ on Travel
- On Why I Like 3-Night Cruises More than 4-Nighters
- My First Try at Leaving the Laptop at Home
All this, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, February 16, 2014