Well, here we are – the last day of regular season football, and the final week of 2013. What a year it has been. The first full year in Atlanta for team MJonTravel. The coldest summer I ever remember. Plenty of travel, great cruises, enjoyment of life. 🙂 2013 has been very good to me, and I’m looking forward to 2014. I’m already making business travel plans for early in 2014, and things are looking bright. Let’s look at the week in review.
The Week in Review
- A Word About Adventure of the Seas
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Backup Plan
- Frequent Flyer – Thinking About the New Year
This Week at MJ on Travel
- As the tAAil Turns
- DINKS Cruise Disney – Activity Booking Window Opens and the Makings of a Cruising Series
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Onboard Spending Strategies
These travel topics, and more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-December 29, 2013