What can I say? December is here, and all the travel I have left is personal travel….primarily a flight to San Juan for our annual big cruise vacation. I thought I’d played my cards right by splitting our PNR so one of us would be reasonably sure of an upgrade, but apparently I picked the flight to San Juan that all the Diamonds are taking? Still 8 seats left, so there’s hope, but I really thought I’d clear at the window on a leisure flight like this.
The Week in Review
- The Not So Live Mileage Run Blog
- The Game May Not Be Over But It Is Forever Changed
- The New Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club Tiers
- The AAdvantage Gold Elite Membership Packet
This Week at MJ on Travel
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Shopping Strategies and Getting Booked
- That’s EntertAAinment or More on Why I Think Some of the Worry is Overblown
- Vacation Admin
All this and more this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, December 1, 2013