Another week off the road, but my usual early spring travel hiatus will be winding down soon as I have a series of trips coming up. In the meantime, it’s been nice to be home…..but my feet are getting sleepy. That means it’s time to travel! Let’s look at the week that was.
The Week in Review
- What Really Matters
- Hotel Review – Courtyard Tulsa Downtown
- The One Amex Card I Decided to Apply For
- Delta Introduces Sleep Kits for International Economy Customers
- A Word on Delta’s Seemingly Minor Product Enhancement
- You Can Use Your Arrival Card to Pay for Cruise Expenses
- Cruising Isn’t Always a Party
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy
- IRS Love and 100K AAdvantage Miles
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, April 6, 2014