Well, that was special. What? The last 2 weeks were special. I’ve been hammered with the “other job” and kind of caught me by surprise. Thankfully, I’ve managed to sail through most of the storm, and this week will see a return to normalcy around these parts as far as posting goes. Let’s take a quick look at the last week.
The Week(s) in Review
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy (Part 1)
- Delta’s First Quarter Profit – A Harbinger of Things to Come?
- On United – What Next?
- Royal Caribbean Repositioning Quantum of the Seas to China in 2015
- The Things I Really, Really Hope Don’t Change at AAdvantage
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy (Part 2)
- Change is Hard But It Doesn’t Mean the End is Near
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, April 27, 2014