I think the biggest news this week was the merger of AAdvantage and Dividend Miles. While some cleanup work is still ongoing, it appears that things went mostly OK from my vantage point. As of this morning, all of my miles are present, and everything successfully transitioned over. Yay! In the meantime, let’s look at everything else that happened during last week in travel.
- 50 Percent More Reasons to Get the US Airways Card While You Still Can (**There’s a little time left**)
- And on the 6th Day There Was AAdvantage
- Another Man Overboard Event
- Does an Airline’s Social Media Presence Matter?
- We Will Remember the AAdvantage Merger
- Spoiled by Delta?
- On Germanwings 9525
- Nine New Ships for Carnival
- On the AAdvantage Merger – Don’t pAAnic
- AAdvantage – Too Soon to Say BrAAvo? (I Don’t Think So)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, March 29, 2015