Time for the first weekly recap of 2015. All those that took a few weeks off at year’s end will begin to reappear tomorrow, and slowly but surely we will settle into our normal work routines. I’ll be in the office this week, and starting my 2015 business travels the following week with a trip to the west coast. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, now its time to get back to work. In the meantime, let’s look at the week in review here at MJ on Travel.
- Interview: Royal Caribbean’s Dynamic Dining
- Changes to SkyMiles and Georgia Natural Gas Partnership
- Reflections on 2014 and Looking Ahead
- I Did It! I Booked a Delta One-Way Award
- InsideFlyer: 7 Frequent Flyer Myths Debunked
- Hertz Teams With Royal Caribbean
- Guest Cruise Review: Enchantment of the Seas (Enter Delta Points’ Swag Saturday!)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, January 4, 2015