Greetings from mostly sunny southern California. After a great flight on one of American’s new ATL-LAX nonstops, I’m waiting for my connecting flight aboard a beautiful Pan American 747-100. Look for that first class trip report next week. While I wait, let’s take a look at this week’s posts at MJ on Travel.
- Has American Rediscovered the PDB in Domestic First Class?
- American Takes a Wise Approach to Reservations Cutover
- Alaska Noses Out Delta for J.D. Power Award
- Need a New Bag? 10 AA Miles Per Dollar from eBags
- Check In with Your Marriott App – You Could Win 1 Million Points
- Free Flights for Stranded Amtrak Passengers from Delta Air Lines
- Interesting Comments from Delta SkyMiles
Enjoy your weekend, and be sure to watch for the Pan Am first class trip report next week!
-MJ, May 16, 2015