Happy Mother’s Day!! It’s been an interesting week in travel for me. One where I started up my “AAdvantage in Atlanta” experiment in earnest, wound up with 4 more American flights booked during the week than I expected a week ago, and achieved a near-miraculous upgrade percentage as an AAdvantage Gold member. You may have also noted a slightly refreshed look for the blog, which is just the beginning for some changes I’m hoping to make in the near future. Now, let’s take a look at last week’s posts here at MJ on Travel.
- The Freddies – Delta, SkyMiles, and an Award Winning Airline
- First Nibble with AA First Class Food Changes
- New Princess Ship to China
- Royal Caribbean Orders 4th Quantum-Class Ship
- AAdvantage in Atlanta Update
- American Did Me a Solid
- American’s Short-Haul First Class Snack Service
- Southwest Visa – 4 Points per Dollar on Southwest Purchases (Targeted)
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!!!
-MJ, May 10, 2015