My road trip turned into a plane trip. It was a short flight, but an important work project held me behind in Atlanta while my team made the drive. I then joined them after a quick flight. Sometimes, flying really does work out, and in this case, it did even when compared to the price of renting another car. The net result – we got the job done, and I got to take my first flight in one of Delta’s “new” 717s. The verdict? It sure as heck beats a CRJ. 🙂 Nothing really mesmerized me around the blogs this week, so let’s take a look at the weekly recap here at MJ on Travel.
- Tips for the First-Time Cruiser
- The Most Trusted Airline in the World?
- Diamonds are Forever – Hyatt Diamonds
- Trans-con BusinessElite Upgrades from Delta
- Hyatt Diamond – I Think I’m Going to Like This
- #InsideDelta – A Look Behind the Scenes at Delta Air Lines (Part 1)
- #InsideDelta – A Look Behind the Scenes at Delta Air Lines (Part 2)
- #InsideDelta – Two Questions I Wish I’d Asked Delta CEO Richard Anderson (Part 3)
That’s all for this very busy week. Enjoy your weekend!
-MJ, June 28, 2014