Good morning from 39,000 feet!! I hope you’re enjoying the remainder of your Independence Day holiday weekend. MrsMJ and I are headed home this morning. We had a great weekend with family and the Portland Craft Beer Festival, but it’s good to be heading home. Here’s a look at last week’s posts at MJ on Travel.
Top Reads This Week
- What Next for Airlines, and For Us?
- Parting Ways with the Barclaycard Arrival Plus? Maybe – Maybe Not
- Where Have All the Cruise Deals Gone?
- Up to 50 Percent More Rapid Rewards
- 75,000 AAdvantage Miles – Citi Executive Card
- AA First Class Lunch: ORD – PDX
- Don’t Forget This Admirals Club Benefit
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!
-MJ, July 5, 2015