As promised, I’m back! We really enjoyed our late summer getaway aboard Enchantment of the Seas, so much so that I wish we had remained onboard for the 3-nighter that followed. You can’t have everything I suppose, but a back to back cruise would have been just perfect. Service was top notch, and both specialty and main dining options really seemed on target for this cruise. Maybe I just needed a few days off. 🙂 In any event, it was a great little getaway. Let’s take a look at the past week’s posts.
- Best of – Status Match to Alaska Air? Here’s How
- Best of – Switching to AA? Meet ExpertFlyer
- Best of – What is it About SkyMiles?
- Best of – TBT: My First Blog Post
- Best of – First Time Cruiser Tips
- Triple Your Trip with Hilton HHonors
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, August 23, 2015