I may try a little blogging from sea, so stay tuned. A more energetic posting schedule is forthcoming after the honeymoon!
Tomorrow, October 30, we set sail on our 11-night cruising honeymoon. We can’t wait! But we are going to have to wait a little while longer it seems. Our travel agent called to let us know that she had been contacted by Royal Caribbean to advise that Grandeur of the Seas had encountered high winds and seas off the coast and as a result could not maintain full speed. This is going to delay the arrival of the ship by about 2 hours. So we won’t be boarding until 2PM. No fun, but we are ready to go!