Things have been busy at the office, and I’m tying up some loose ends from summer. I’ll be back on the road a bit in the fall for both business and pleasure. Hopefully, back on a normal posting schedule after the last 2 weeks of light work here on the blog. Here’s a look at the last week’s posts.
- Celebrating the 747 – Sometimes It’s OK to Connect When a Nonstop is Available
- Award Booking Made Easy
- Remembering 9/11
- Lessons Learned from a Loyalty Experiment in Atlanta
- Jeff Smisek Out as United CEO
- Nothing Else Matters Until They Fix the Airline
- Interline Agreement Between AA and Delta Ends 9/15
- More on the AA – Delta Interline Spat
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!
-MJ, September 15, 2015