It’s been a while since I’ve written a weekly recap. There are a number of reasons for that, not the least of which is that it seems silly to recap one (in a productive week) post. In short, I allowed some time management challenges (day job responsibilities) to get the better of me. At the same time, I don’t want to write a blog post just for the sake of putting something on the page that isn’t potentially useful to readers.
All this said, I’m rapidly climbing out of the hole I’d dug myself into. While I can’t quite promise 2 to 3 posts per day yet, I’m getting back in the groove one post at a time. For now, let’s take a look at this week’s (and maybe a few weeks before) posts.
- My Fidelity Visa Arrived: Now What?
- Delta’s Bag Guarantee Works
- Fidelity Adds Apple Pay
- Discounted CLEAR Membership from Delta
- AAdvantage Bonus Miles from Barclaycard
- Royal Caribbean Building Massive New Miami Terminal
- NCL Updates Carry-on Beverage Policy: You Might Not Like It
Enjoy your holiday weekend!
-MJ, July 2, 2016