Back from vacation. Tanned (over tanned actually), rested, and ready to rumble. MrsMJ and I were away on a 5-day Caribbean cruise, actually the 2016 Zumba Cruise. Stop laughing…it was the real deal. Of course, I was accompanying MrsMJ, the Zumba Instructor, but believe it or not, I attended one class per day. MrsMJ? She attended 13 classes over 5 days. She wins.
I’m preparing an article for publishing on the InsideFlyer brand about the experience, specifically the uniqueness of cruising on an affinity charter where I was a little out of my element. Hint: I had a ball…..seriously. And I worked out too. In the meantime, let’s recap some of the content from the week.
- New Rewards in Atlanta: Uber VIP
- Commentary: Cheap Oil – Near Term Positive
- The Annual Amex Platinum Conversation
- Cruise Line Drink Packages
- Airline Loyalty in 2016
- Revenue Based Loyalty: Wearing Shades in a Dark Room
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, January 31, 2016