In case you missed them from last month. Thank you for reading travelblawg!
The Best of Travelblawg Posts – March, 2015
- Smoked Pot On Vacation? Your Job Might Be The Least Of Your Problems – Several U.S. states still have “zero tolerance” DUI laws regarding the mere presence of marijuana or marijuana metabolites in your system, even weeks after you smoked or consumed it.
- TSA’s 92 Ways To SPOT A Terrorist: Ridiculous? – Does observational cues triggered by passengers aid TSA inspectors? ACLU says it’s “junk science” and causes more harm than good.
- GUIDE: 25 Ways To Survive March Madness In Las Vegas – The best month for college basketball gets more intense in Las Vegas year after year!
- Travel Agent Stole $782,480, Dream Trips From Band Students – The fraudster is doing time behind bars for using his occupational position to take advantage of students to feed his addiction.
- United Airlines Offers $15 “Chicago Hopper” Flights – Hope you enjoyed my April Fools’ post this year. Well, at least I had a chuckle writing it.
- Infants On Plane: Twins’ Parents Offer Candy, No Apology – Some disagree with my opinion and that’s fine. What do you think?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.