I’ve been using TurboTax for years to file my personal and business taxes. And year after year I look for the best deal to save a few dollars in the process, usually being a coupon code or miles bonus.
Amazon Prime members should see “Amazon Savings” in order summary before confirming purchase.
10% Amazon Bonus
Along with the Amazon Prime additional savings, Amazon offers up to 10% on top of your Federal Tax Refund when you file with TurboTax and use some (or all) of your Federal Refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card from TurboTax. Click here to learn more.
To earn the 5%-10% bonus:
- Before e-filing, choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder will be deposited to your bank account.
- E-file your return.
- Wait for the IRS to accept your e-filed return.
- One day before the IRS deposits your tax refund, you’ll get an email from TurboTax to let you know you’ll be receiving your Amazon Gift Card code soon.
- The IRS then deposits your tax refund to your bank account.
- Once your refund is available/funded, Amazon will email your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code within 1-2 business days. Note: Saturdays and Sundays do not count as business days.
- Click the Redeem Now button in the email (or copy/paste the Claim Code) to load the amount to your Amazon account. Your account is also enabled with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Here’s to many happy returns!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.