The Christmas holiday is fast approaching. While business travel winds down, holiday travel winds up tightly. My last business trip of the year is done, and we’ll be driving for this holiday. It’s not lost on me that I am blogging a lot less than I used to or want to. Thanks for your continued tolerance as I juggle day job and night job responsibilities. Really, there is light at the end of the runway. 🙂 Here’s a look at last week’s posts.
- Little Things Matter with Hotels: #KimptonLove
- AA Surprises with True Premium Economy
- Full Meal Pre-Order Functionality Returns to AA.com
- Kimpton Karma in Place for 2016 But Look for News About 2017
- The ParAAdox of a Pre Departure Beverage
- Don’t Leave Home Without Your Delta Amex
- Double Your HHonors is Back